New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

nzpoohbear40  
Posted : Monday, 25 June 2012 12:45:21 AM(UTC)
nzpoohbear40

Groups: Registered
Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 384 time(s) in 329 post(s)
Ok peter and others that asked me tonight what program to use for shrinking pics...this is what i use and how i do it...

1) load pics onto computer in a file easy for you to find.

2) download and use the program Ulead photo express 3...open the program and hold your mouse over the word GET on left side and a box will pop out..click on file

3)up in right hand top corner you will see browse..click on that and find the file with your pics in it that you want to resize.it will bring all the pics in that file into the program.

4) click on a pic you want to resize and then when it brings it to the center part of the page which is divied into 4 squares
double click it to make it big...

5) along the left side you will see where it says edit..click on that and then on resize....the measurments of how big the pic is will come up one the right side...

6) under user define you will see width.....height.....unit....in the unit box use the little black arrow to cange it from inches to pixcels...then in the width box change it to 600.....the hieght box will automatically change.....after you have done this with all the pics in that file you want to resize click the X in top right corner to close the program and a box will pop up to say do you want to save changes...just keep clicking yes until all the pics close....

Now they are resized and you can load them from that file as normal..

It sounds harder that it is and it doesnt take long to do....very easy program to use....now if you cant find the program to download let me know and i can copy it for you.
Chris - Fisher Dealer http://www.puiakisupply.co.nz/