New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

6 Pages«<456
Aotea  
Posted : Wednesday, 21 August 2013 11:33:58 PM(UTC)
Aotea

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 15 post(s)
G-old, I was simply helping a mate with this one.
I have obtained all authorisations, status reports, consents, access with doc , f&g, iwi etc for others. It has cost, and taken me say 150 hours. I also have to pay tax on that.

As for why didn't NZPAM give me the permit, I didn't apply before that bloke, was busy with stakeholder discussions, talking to a farmer, the camp owners and Ecan. He beat me to it, and that's life..
G-old  
Posted : Wednesday, 21 August 2013 11:50:44 PM(UTC)
G-old

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Fair call so what is an aprox price one may expect to pay for somthing like this kind of claim to run a dredge n a river like this guy has done as to be honest there looks to be some interest in doing this if not as one but as a group of like minded people.
My wife blames sky tv and gold shows but i think that mite change if i found more gold.
And id trade my leathers for a wet suit for a sumer of golding weekends if $ let me my bikes never mad me $ yet ?

Edited by user Wednesday, 21 August 2013 11:53:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cavey  
Posted : Thursday, 22 August 2013 7:11:09 PM(UTC)
cavey

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 18 post(s)
I see there is a claim on the waitaha river south of ross for sale on trade me be a great spot for a group who are in to the outdoors to get together and buy fishing hunting and gold walk in access if I had the money I would be keen as just another idea
6 Pages«<456