New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

2 Pages<12
Lammerlaw  
Posted : Friday, 1 July 2011 1:43:49 PM(UTC)
Lammerlaw

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 396 post(s)
overdog wrote:
Show me a government ANYWHERE in the world who isnt just in it for the money and power and Ill eat my gold pan.
To quote Billy Connolly the desire to be a politician should ban you for life from ever being one.
All of em are just a waste of good breathing air.

The problem lies with the people for not ensuring that the government operates within the bounds of the principles and philosophies of a mandate based on the interests, health and welfare of the citizens and not for their masters, the owners of the Federal Reserve and other banking interests who have effectively bankrupted us under the Fractional Reserve Banking system. Personally I think that it is time to put into power a government who swears allegiance to the people, who serve for a modest wage as an indication of their integrity and sincerity, who are monitored by and Government department which overseas the decisions that are made are made for the people and not for the good of off shore interests. If I was in power the first thing I would do is annex all communications, services etc back into state ownership and also let it be known that the offshore money lenders have had as much as they are getting - NO MORE...the debt is paid!
overdog  
Posted : Friday, 1 July 2011 2:07:27 PM(UTC)
overdog

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 68 post(s)
Everybody I talk to about this has the same opinion as you Lammerlaw.The way that successive governments alter our perception and make sure we dont argue is to change things very slowly so we dont realise whats going on til its too late,or until someone says "Remember when we could go anywhere we wanted without having a permit?" Or "Remember when milk was 10 cents a litre?"
gingerbreadman  
Posted : Friday, 1 July 2011 2:20:34 PM(UTC)
gingerbreadman

Was thanked: 96 time(s) in 74 post(s)
overdog wrote:
Everybody I talk to about this has the same opinion as you Lammerlaw.The way that successive governments alter our perception and make sure we dont argue is to change things very slowly so we dont realise whats going on til its too late,or until someone says "Remember when we could go anywhere we wanted without having a permit?" Or "Remember when milk was 10 cents a litre?"

Now come on dog...10 cents a litre...shurely not...now if you had of said 1&2 cent lolly,s i mite have bealieved you haha!!
overdog  
Posted : Friday, 1 July 2011 4:08:05 PM(UTC)
overdog

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 68 post(s)
Shot GBM! Sorry if I got a bit carried away there!

Going out tomorrow-maybe that will cheer me up...
Lammerlaw  
Posted : Friday, 1 July 2011 5:26:35 PM(UTC)
Lammerlaw

overdog wrote:

Now you have hit the nail right on the head - yes it is slow erosion of rights in such a way that people are actually happy with that erosion - that is what makes it so sinister - thou shalt wear thou seat belt otherwise you shalt be in shitters ditch, though shall not smoke in the hotel otherwise big brother will fine you accordingly, thou shalt not mount your bicycle without your helmet on and on it goes - of course all the multitude think this is so sensible and about time but it is also the subtle enslavement of us all - of course people will wake up...but by then it is too late because they will know who exactly to keep an eye on, who exactly to visit on the Night of the Long Knives - of course it will happen again, history always repeats.
Because people will wake up the Governments masters had to ensure that every email letter, every phone call could be monitored. Have anyone of you taken Telecoms free offer of McAfee anti virus - I bet you have - have you read the small print? - I bet you havent - you just pushed 'I Agree' - so what did you agree to - You agreed that McAfee could record, retrieve and store every single thing you sent and researched on their files...now why would they want to do that?
Why do you think your government sold the communications etc - it was because they were told to by their masters - remember how we borrowed money to create the welfare state - payback time folks.
Hoard gold - dont keep money - convert it to gold - that will be one of the only bargaining commodities you will be able to use one day

Edited by user Saturday, 2 July 2011 12:00:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

oroplata  
Posted : Sunday, 3 July 2011 1:07:28 AM(UTC)
oroplata

Groups: Registered, Moderators

Was thanked: 211 time(s) in 152 post(s)

And now we see the intended outcome - countries "forced" to sell off their treasures to companies to repay their "debts"...

http://www.guardian.co.u...ies-privatisation-assets

If you're really interested in this stuff, watch this interview from 1994 where this guy predicts EXACTLY what has come to pass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PQrz8F0dBI (part 1)

Boy did we get sold a pup!

Lammerlaw  
Posted : Sunday, 3 July 2011 5:36:54 AM(UTC)
Lammerlaw

oroplata wrote:

And now we see the intended outcome - countries "forced" to sell off their treasures to companies to repay their "debts"...

http://www.guardian.co.u...ies-privatisation-assets

If you're really interested in this stuff, watch this interview from 1994 where this guy predicts EXACTLY what has come to pass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PQrz8F0dBI (part 1)

Boy did we get sold a pup!

In actual fact it is more obvious in New Zealand than any other country, at least to us - firstly communications - by selling communications our criminal government GAVE the money masters the right to listen and record to all you say, to record all you write and to store this information in the event of any case against you...has anyone here actually READ what you agreed to when you subscribed to Telecom - note well that when you subscribed you automatically agreed, those were the terms but I bet you didnt get a chance to actually read them!
Railways was sold for a pittance then it was run into the ground and now they dont seem to want it anymore - not enough money involved! Not enough profit.
Electricity generation and supply, the right to mine our gold noting well that OUR gold being mined at Macraes goes off shore and what do we get - a few contracts and jobs and thats all!
Forestry - we owned a great Forestry Industry and it was operated by the NZFS - of course we thought it gave us Kiwis a steady job for life - haha - big joke - it was sold to foreigners and the jobs went west.

If you really want to see something enlightening then watch Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum and the third of the series - therein lies the truth - the truth we are fed is the conspiracy and the conspiracy is closer to the truth.

Have you ever wondered why the death penalty for treason was revoked - it was because the government could not have a death penalty for what THEY are guilty of!...when the populace at large finally wake up!

I hope that somehow people DO wake up, throw the politicians in prison, put in a peoples government who will swear allegiance to the population of the country, will annex ex state assets back into state ownership and cancel the National debt as it HAS been paid off enough. We should never have borrowed under Fractional Reserve banking - know what that is? If not then google and be surprised...or shocked at what your government has done to you.

Remember - keep your gold - do not sell it! Invest in silver - when you are out detecting keep all the old silver coins you find.
oroplata  
Posted : Sunday, 3 July 2011 12:42:55 PM(UTC)
oroplata

Groups: Registered, Moderators

Was thanked: 211 time(s) in 152 post(s)

Don't get me started on Telecom.

Prior to the original sale, they transformed that govt dept into a very efficient valuable operation - to get a good price for it.

Electronic exchanges installed, 5? local calling area (yes they were planning to have the entire south island as one local calling area). But then the Merkins and the Canadians bought it, and the first thing they did was put a halt to THAT plan, and now someone in Carterton has to pay tolls to ring someone in Featherston who is just down the road.

And you know those little Alcatel phones Telecom used to supply to pensioners and charge them $15 rental PER MONTH to use them? Guess how much they cost Telecom to buy. LESS THAN $1 each, from the factory in Masterton. Ursary! I wrote to that wanker Maurice Williamson complaining about that and got the fob-off (of course). Grrrrrr.

2 Pages<12