New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

2 Pages<12
nafcd  
Posted : Sunday, 8 March 2015 7:09:19 PM(UTC)
nafcd

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 34 post(s)
looks like you have been conned. think it might be time to get the law involved. he obviously hasn't got the goods. fraud. and ban him from this site.

Edited by user Sunday, 8 March 2015 7:10:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ted wilson  
Posted : Saturday, 14 March 2015 10:33:52 AM(UTC)
ted wilson

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
He stopped answering my sons calls.

I raised it to a Pay Pal "claim". He did reply by putting in a paypal NZ Post office tracking number of 000. I sspect that this is when he said he put in as normal post, and there was nothing to enter. (I am giving him some benefit of the doubt...)

BUT

Pay Pal did not see it that way. They looked at what I had said, and his tracking number of 000.... and gave me a refund.

I really hopped that it cold be worked out. I would have liked to have had the quartz......

If someone else has some nice quartz with visible gold in it, I am looking for some samples..... not for the gold.... I wanted to add it as a sample to my rock collection, and to make some New Zealand jewelry from it. I do rock polishing and gem cutting, so it was going to be a piece of jewelry.

Anyhow, If your friend does drop by his place.... and he does have some quartz with visible gold..... have him buy some extra and get hold of me. I was buying 10 ponds of it. He gave me a discount because I was not going t o crush it up.

GOLDGUY89

If you are reading this, and you want to clear this up, simply send me a PM with a tracking number. Once I can verify it with the NZ post office, I will immediately contact pay pal, and post a new thread here. I still hope that there is some way to resolve this. From the emails you sent, and the posts here, you appear that you are someone who is trying, but that some times things go wrong. I also suggest that you use tracked postage for everything in the future. I know that it will cost more, but we are willing to pay for that. so in the long run, it costs you nothing, but helps you defend yourself, by proving that a package was sent.

ted wilson  
Posted : Saturday, 14 March 2015 10:36:06 AM(UTC)
ted wilson

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
He stopped answering my sons calls.

I raised it to a Pay Pal "claim". He did reply by putting in a paypal NZ Post office tracking number of 000. I sspect that this is when he said he put in as normal post, and there was nothing to enter. (I am giving him some benefit of the doubt...)

BUT

Pay Pal did not see it that way. They looked at what I had said, and his tracking number of 000.... and gave me a refund.

I really hopped that it cold be worked out. I would have liked to have had the quartz......

If someone else has some nice quartz with visible gold in it, I am looking for some samples..... not for the gold.... I wanted to add it as a sample to my rock collection, and to make some New Zealand jewelry from it. I do rock polishing and gem cutting, so it was going to be a piece of jewelry.

Anyhow, If your friend does drop by his place.... and he does have some quartz with visible gold..... have him buy some extra and get hold of me. I was buying 10 ponds of it. He gave me a discount because I was not going t o crush it up.

GOLDGUY89

If you are reading this, and you want to clear this up, simply send me a PM with a tracking number. Once I can verify it with the NZ post office, I will immediately contact pay pal, and post a new thread here. I still hope that there is some way to resolve this. From the emails you sent, and the posts here, you appear that you are someone who is trying, but that some times things go wrong. I also suggest that you use tracked postage for everything in the future. I know that it will cost more, but we are willing to pay for that. so in the long run, it costs you nothing, but helps you defend yourself, by proving that a package was sent.

c4bb0ose  
Posted : Saturday, 14 March 2015 12:09:06 PM(UTC)
c4bb0ose

Man

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
If I recall correctly I reverse image searched his supposed pictures of the gold and half of them came from other sites. I called him out and he made a weak excuse in my opinion but left it at that.

To me there is no gold and the guy is a con artist through and through.
sycotoad  
Posted : Saturday, 14 March 2015 3:40:16 PM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 97 post(s)
if there is anything good to come out of all of this si the fact that using PayPal certainly has its advantages and you can be sure PayPal will chase up that seller -

by the way c4bb0ose -

I have a 5" coil for you to have a play around with if you still have the Delta -

Makro - Nokta - deteknix - GoldFinder
c4bb0ose  
Posted : Saturday, 14 March 2015 7:10:37 PM(UTC)
c4bb0ose

Man

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sycotoad Go to Quoted Post
if there is anything good to come out of all of this si the fact that using PayPal certainly has its advantages and you can be sure PayPal will chase up that seller -

by the way c4bb0ose -

I have a 5" coil for you to have a play around with if you still have the Delta -

Im in hamilton now so A bit difficult, I have not had a chance to use my detector up here since the grounds to dry and been to busy for going to beaches :P
sycotoad  
Posted : Sunday, 15 March 2015 9:36:45 PM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 97 post(s)
Originally Posted by: c4bb0ose Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: sycotoad Go to Quoted Post

by the way c4bb0ose -

Im in hamilton now so A bit difficult, I have not had a chance to use my detector up here since the grounds to dry and been to busy for going to beaches :P

Wow - Sorry man didn't realize - I usually hunt around big trees like the ones just around the corner from where you used to stay -

It appears you don't get in trouble for aerating around the roots - Then again the only tree I can remember from up North ways, is that one Auckland used to have - lol

Makro - Nokta - deteknix - GoldFinder
2 Pages<12