New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

gingerbreadman  
Posted : Monday, 8 August 2011 11:37:03 PM(UTC)
gingerbreadman

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 96 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Gold bonaza
Ha...not quite...but im working on it espcially as the price of gold went over the 2k nzd mark today!
there,s are a few nuggets i picked up with the detector 4 or 5 weeks ago in bedrock the biggest bit is 1.7 grams.
Gbm.

Dont no why but it wont upload..say,s...:Notification
Icon
Access to the path 'D:\Inetpub\ftproot\MW\paydirt\forums.paydirt.co.nz\Uploads\4429.017 (Copy).JPG.yafupload' is denied.

what ever that means..!!

Edited by user Sunday, 18 September 2011 12:13:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

gavin  
Posted : Tuesday, 9 August 2011 6:17:27 PM(UTC)
gavin

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Was thanked: 535 time(s) in 287 post(s)
Sorry ginger, teething issues migrating the web site. You should be able to upload photos now though.
gingerbreadman  
Posted : Tuesday, 9 August 2011 7:03:32 PM(UTC)
gingerbreadman

Originally Posted by: gavin Go to Quoted Post
Sorry ginger, teething issues migrating the web site. You should be able to upload photos now though.

Thank,s gavin...cool i dont usally manage to get pic,s to show like the above 1...though there was ment to be 2 but its all the same.
cheers.
1864hatter  
Posted : Tuesday, 9 August 2011 8:25:34 PM(UTC)
1864hatter

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 566 time(s) in 269 post(s)
cool nuggets GBM did you manage to get those small bits on the top left with your detector? I went out on the weekend and got 1.6g in about 10 small bits up at grahams place. One of the pieces was .5g so the rest must have been pretty small which shows the detector is working well! Nothing to write home about but was still a fun day.

And now....On sandy beaches and muddy soil, rings and coins await my coil!
gingerbreadman  
Posted : Tuesday, 9 August 2011 8:37:50 PM(UTC)
gingerbreadman

Originally Posted by: 1864hatter Go to Quoted Post
cool nuggets GBM did you manage to get those small bits on the top left with your detector? I went out on the weekend and got 1.6g in about 10 small bits up at grahams place. One of the pieces was .5g so the rest must have been pretty small which shows the detector is working well! Nothing to write home about but was still a fun day.

hey hatter yea got it all with detector even the smaaall bit,s!...but they were in a tiny finger sized "little finger"pot hole so gave off a signal.
yea its good to get off ya ass and into the hill,s and if you can get enuf to pay for your gas which going by the current gold rate isnt actually that much gold! well all the better.
gbm.