New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

Reubin  
Posted : Saturday, 6 June 2015 1:25:05 PM(UTC)
Reubin

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I'm having a clean out and have a genuine Minelab Pro-Find pin pointer for sale. I received it with a package deal from the US so it is surplus to requirements. It comes with everything you can see in the photo minus the box which unfortunately I cant find. I open it to check indeed that it is working and had now vanished. To confirm it had never been used. They sell for $249 new here in NZ. I'm asking $220 plus freight.

I also have a collection of books which are all out of print, collectable and have been a great source of information and places to explore for me over the years. The books are all in average 2nd hand condition.

1. Macetown by Eileen Beaton. $25.00
2. Gold Trails of Otago by June A Wood. $35.00
3. Costly Gold JS & RW Murray. $35.00
4. Gold of the South by John Hall Jones. $35.00

Unfortunately Gold of the South had pages 69-72 missing when I bought it, however I have since managed to obtain laser copied of the missing pages to make it complete. Freight is approximately $10.00...ish but if someone was prepared to purchase all the books then I will send freight free. If you purchase everything I'll sharpen the deal up a little more. Anyone interested in anything can PM me, items not sold will be posted up on TM Tuesday 9th June and I will be adding about 20% more to cover what I paid for them.

Edited by user Saturday, 6 June 2015 1:40:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Reubin attached the following image(s):
P1000615.JPG