New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

oneounce  
Posted : Friday, 4 September 2015 10:54:59 PM(UTC)
oneounce

Medals: Donation: Made a second donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you once again! :)

Groups: Registered
Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Received yesterday from the State the new CTX 3030 handbook written by Andy Sabisch and can't put it down. There is just so much info in it that it will keep me busy for the next year I reckon. It covers all aspects of the machine and covers much more than the 3030 manual.

Total of 188 pages (A4).

Price is a bit of an issue at around NZ$80.00 delivered but will more than pay for itself in no time.

Available on ebay or you may get it cheaper by going direct to www.SabischBooks.com

For all you serious 3030 guys I would highly recommend.

Book has only been out a couple of weeks and no I am not on a commission.

HH
1oz

CTX3030
Excalibur 11
Detecknix Xpointer
Gray Ghost Underwater Headphones
Gog Headphones

Detecting - Knowledge is Power
The Hatter  
Posted : Saturday, 5 September 2015 5:11:55 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Was thanked: 320 time(s) in 125 post(s)
Hi One Ounce.

I ordered the book a few days ago. Its a bit hard for Andy to send a copy to NZ. As his website only lists postage to the US Canada or Mexico.
Nobody from NZ or Australia wanted to market it. He does have a United Kingdom Distributor. So best for anybody interested to get it from Ebay.

I did get Andys E Trac book a year or two ago and he handled the extra postage, to NZ. And once again he has come to the party for me on the CTX3030 Book. What a kind guy. I also finally got around to getting the Minelab CTX3030 Manual printed a couple of days ago. Took the disk to the local printer. Bound and in A4, a whole $18.00. Should have done that when I first got my CTX3030. Can't wait for Andys book, it is getting rave reviews on the various CTX3030 forums.

Cheers Trev aka " The Hatter"
oneounce  
Posted : Monday, 7 September 2015 3:52:19 PM(UTC)
oneounce

Medals: Donation: Made a second donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you once again! :)

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Hi The Hatter

Sorry for delay but been down the Buller & Grey for the last few days doing a little swinging.

Yeah I contacted Andy also just before the book launch and he was going to get around to it but them I saw he was going off straight after that to Texas or somewhere to do another 3030 demo so told him I would get it off ebay. Took about 3 weeks to get here.

I'm still only about quarter of the way through the book. Great reading.

HH
1oz

CTX3030
Excalibur 11
Detecknix Xpointer
Gray Ghost Underwater Headphones
Gog Headphones

Detecting - Knowledge is Power