New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

kizman101  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 9:28:28 AM(UTC)
kizman101

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

Gold operations in Ghana are in two sectors… The large scale sector; and the small-scale sector. Generally, any mining operation with concession up to 25 acres is considered a small-scale mine and that is where the opportunities are. I have got a partner in the gold mining town Tarkwa, Ghana and we are into alluvial Gold mining business. We are currently looking for business partners from overseas to expand the business as we currently acquired a huge acres of land but we have limited capacity for exploration and minin[img]null[/img]g. Interested parties should contact me on [email protected] for more details.
kizman101 attached the following image(s):
Sikakrom mining 5.jpg
Sikakrom mining 4.jpg
Sikakrom mining 3.jpg
nafcd  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 1:08:47 PM(UTC)
nafcd

New Zealand

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 34 post(s)
am I sceptical or will the next step be just send us your bank details. lol.
kizman101  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 1:35:05 PM(UTC)
kizman101

New Zealand

Hi Nafcd, I totally understand your skepticism but this is a genuine business opportunity. I am also based in New Zealand and Auckland to be specific. If you want to know more about this just send me a private email ([email protected]) and I will send you my private contact details for us to have a chat and you get the opportunity to do your due diligence on me.
The Hatter  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 2:29:55 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Was thanked: 320 time(s) in 125 post(s)
I have $200,000 NZD I wish to invest. And I think it would be exciting to invest in your operations in Ghana. The land of golden opportunities. Except you are probably based in Nigeria. Where you explore other golden opportunities, like trying to scam some of us Kiwi's. Fuck off you low life turd eater.

Another Potential Investor.
A very wise " The Hatter"

Edited by user Friday, 9 October 2015 4:31:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Hatter  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 2:50:00 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Hey Kizman

I see you are in Auckland. Hell man forget Ghana. I have a mining claim in the South Island. I had it drilled and bore readings on average gave an assay, gold in ground value of 15 gram per cubic meter. But it will cost $500,000USD to acquire the machinery to work this ground. There is a lot of overburden to extract before the pay values can be liberated. My geologist puts a value of $700,000,000 on the license, and that is a low quote. If you get any investors, think of my offer. For $500,000USD you will a half share in my claim. Please contact me to do some true diligence on me. The money can be transferred to me via Western Union. Which is a very safe way to send it. Once I have the $500,000USD I will purchase the machinery and employ men to work the mine. You and I will get very rich indeed. I have several other mining licenses in Mongolia, so once we make our fortune, here in New Zealand, we can then go to Mongolia and make lots more dosh. Hell man we will be richer than Bill Gates at the end of the day. Please forgive me for my earlier message. I was just being nasty and untrusting. I know you are a good man, and that is why I am offering you the opportunity to invest in my claim.

Your best Friend Mr Hatter
The Hatter  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 3:01:31 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Oh by the way, how are the horses doing

Now that should peek your interest.

Mr Hatter
kizman101  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 3:16:04 PM(UTC)
kizman101

New Zealand

Hi Hatter, this is not a scam. I am truly based in Auckland, New Zealand and I am looking for Kiwi investors for the mining company back in Ghana where I am originally from. If you have any queries and comments please contact me on my email address [email protected].
The Hatter  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 3:23:50 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

This is none other than our old scammer. First it was Thames ore samples with visible gold. Then it was nuggets from Queens town.
I have obtained her full name, her interests, and I have a car rego number that is linked to her. Kizman is taken from her first and last name.
Frig, not very original. I thought she could do better than that. As is another name she uses on here, you lads can do a bit of Detective work eh.
A clue The 11th letter of the alphabet.

Mr Hatter

Edited by user Friday, 9 October 2015 4:33:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Hatter  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 3:42:56 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Hi Folks

Here is a private message I received from Kizman. Judge for yourselves. Kizman try Robobank, Westpac, BNZ, or ANZ, or indeed the Central Bank of Ghana, maybe even the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. If the venture is sound I am sure they will all come to the party and help you out.
This is a forum of people with a common hobby, gold and detecting. We are all very poor as our equipment costs lots of money and a lot of us are out of work. And our wives want makeup and new shoes just about every week.

Hi,
As I said earlier, this is not a scam and it is very clear. I have not requested for any money or bank account number or whatever those people usually ask for. I have put my pitch on the forum for interested people to contact me. If you are not interested that is fine but please don't make it look as if it's a scam venture thereby scaring people off.

If you want to know me, send me a private email and I will let you know more about me and what I do. Is that also a scam?

Mr Hatter
kizman101  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 5:15:15 PM(UTC)
kizman101

New Zealand

Hi Mr Hatter,

Thanks for your recommendation but it is very clear that you have misconstrued my statement . If you are poor because you have invested your money in equipment and out of job that's ok. It is not the end of the world. I am sure you will bounce back some day. I don't know how long you have been in the gold business but let me give you an advice that you will never get from a scammer to a convinced victimized outwitted greedy investor.

Cheap gold is never coming back. With that in mind, know that getting into the right gold miners at the right time can be one of the most lucrative ways to grow your portfolio and get you out of 'poverty'. Cheap gold in 2014 caused gold mining CEOs across the globe to trim and cut costs dramatically. Projects have been suspended and abandoned. As the bottom breaks out, we're seeing a call to buy those companies that are still able to profitably produce. Remember: not all miners are created equally. It's all about those companies that own the early-stage deposits. But intrigued investors would be wise to acquire a bullish eye for some niche gold investments in 2015/2016. Don't ask me how: the gold cycle will turn over in the next 18 months, giving gold miners renewed sustainable value.

Over the past 24 years mining companies have discovered some 1.66 billion ounces of gold in 217 major discoveries. Peak production is expected within the next year. Supply goes down, price goes up, early investors profit handsomely. It's Economics 101. It's not rocket science so I don't need to even apply my AUT University MBA degree skills on this.

But you must act swiftly to reap regal rewards. Now is the time to get ahead of curve as we embark the beginning of an epic 40-year gold cycle. So stop whining and look for other opportunities since you claim you are "out of work". You don't have time on your side my friend so get to work so that you can buy your wife more makeups and shoes every week.

Regards

Kizman
Golddigger7  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 5:26:05 PM(UTC)
Golddigger7

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man
Egypt

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Hi Kizman

I am always interested in investments, I just need you to fly me on an all expenses paid trip to look at the total operation that you have there. Can you also give me the protocol required when dealing with bribes for local government officials. Protection is obviously going to be an issue, how secure is the operation going to be, is this something that gets taken care of with a few more bribes.

As you can see my concerns really are all the bribes we are going to have to give to get out with the shirts on our backs, will there actually be enuf gold to provide for all this at the end of the day?

Regards
GD7
The Hatter  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 5:44:45 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

I do believe Mr Mudwiggle you have scored the jackpot. Hey mate post your findings. Now here is a name I just plucked out of thin air. , and now you can all see where come from. I kinda suspect is another little scam on the way. There aint no gold in just very on a small holding and many miles away from any mountain range containing gold veins or ore.

Mr Hatter

Edited by user Saturday, 10 October 2015 10:43:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

kizman101  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 5:46:50 PM(UTC)
kizman101

New Zealand

Hi GD7,
This is a privately owned registered small scale mining business. There will be no payment of bribes to government officials for protection. It is usually the illegal miners that end up giving some bribes to officials which sometimes get them into trouble with the government. Our business currently have foreign buyers especially from India for most of the gold mined.

In Ghana, if you are a registered business and you pay all your business taxes then there is no cause for alarm. You will only get yourself into trouble with the authorities when you try to illegally cut corners. Genuine business, genuine rewards.

Regards

Kizman
Golddigger7  
Posted : Tuesday, 20 October 2015 5:08:50 PM(UTC)
Golddigger7

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man
Egypt

Hey Kizman

You must have that information pack for investors all most ready by now, looking at the photos, u better move quick or the boys will have stolen all the gold from the tables, just look at em go. Love the photos, they just show it how it is, staff pilfering the gold tables. In serious gold mining operations, staff generally are never allowed near the gold tables or the gold room, interesting how your photos show just about everyone having a prod at the tables. For this reason I am now with drawing from any consideration of investing in your scheme.

Regards
GD7

WestieDigger  
Posted : Tuesday, 20 October 2015 6:46:55 PM(UTC)
WestieDigger

New Zealand

Was thanked: 291 time(s) in 135 post(s)
Maybe a little bit harsh guys if Kizman101 is who Hatter is alluding to him being he does aledgedly have legitimate ties to Ghana. Not at all like his doppelganger Kizman99 who may be some one using the poor guys identity.

Edited by user Tuesday, 20 October 2015 6:55:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2016 Totals

Gold 0
Silver 3
Silver coins 25
Returns 2

my blog-
http://westiedigger.blogspot.co.nz
Golddigger7  
Posted : Friday, 23 October 2015 11:41:00 AM(UTC)
Golddigger7

Man
Egypt

Yes Westie, we are a bit harsh at times and I accept your criticism. Go right ahead a become one of Kizman101's business partner's. He has been kind enuf to show you photos of the operation, which should give you a mile of confidence to invest :-)