New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

Blade2007  
Posted : Sunday, 17 January 2016 1:13:06 PM(UTC)
Blade2007

Groups: Registered
Man
New Zealand

Hi, Is there anyone in the Nelson area who owns either a Garrett Sea Hunter MK11 PI detector or a AT Pro Gold/AT Pro International..I have a sea hunter at present which is a good machine however I think a wire in the headphones may have been broken as the sound cuts out on the very left of the swing and doesn't cut back in until sweeping right about opposite the front of the left foot, consequently I miss approx. 25% of all detecting ability..
I'm lead to believe the AT Pro Gold and AT Pro International have the very same headphone connection and I would like to meet someone around Nelson who has one of the above 3 machines so I can discount the fact its my headphones before going further. According to Tactical Solutions (NZ agent) for Garrett that to send it back to the states it would cost approx 2/3's of the original price of the purchase price, hardly worth that sort of money..any help appreciated....Blade2007
Mudwiggle  
Posted : Sunday, 17 January 2016 2:46:55 PM(UTC)
Mudwiggle

Groups: Registered, Moderators
New Zealand

Was thanked: 683 time(s) in 317 post(s)
Here's the ATP International phones plug.
This is on the end of a Grey Ghost Amphibian headset which is a vast improvement over the SeaHunter Mk1 phones!

I would imagine it'd be the same plug.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Sunday, 17 January 2016 3:01:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified