New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

goldstalker  
Posted : Wednesday, 10 April 2013 7:36:37 PM(UTC)
goldstalker

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 57 post(s)
hi guys im after a x terra 705/70 or something simular maybe a AT gold/pro. let me know whats out there

Edited by user Thursday, 11 April 2013 1:06:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Metal Kiwi  
Posted : Wednesday, 10 April 2013 7:59:39 PM(UTC)
Metal Kiwi

Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 322 post(s)
Originally Posted by: goldstalker Go to Quoted Post
hi guys im after a x terra 705 or something simular maybe a AT pro. let me know whats out there

If you are looking for a new Minelab 705 machine see www.detectnz.co.nz
I will be pleased to assist you.

Chris.

goldstalker  
Posted : Wednesday, 10 April 2013 8:13:59 PM(UTC)
goldstalker

Originally Posted by: Metal Kiwi Go to Quoted Post
hi guys im after a x terra 705 or something simular maybe a AT pro. let me know whats out there

Chris.

not really wanting to spend that much on one. can get one out of australia on ebay brandnew for $850 au which is $1045 nzd so throw on an extra $100 for costs and would be less than $1200 nzd to my door, things are to dare in nz cheaper to buy new offshore, wanting a secondhand one, or ill buy from australia :( its sad we cant compare to australian prices i would much rather give my money to nz buisness but at $400 plus difference i cant do it.
sycotoad  
Posted : Wednesday, 10 April 2013 10:55:51 PM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 97 post(s)
PM sent
Makro - Nokta - deteknix - GoldFinder
Metal Kiwi  
Posted : Thursday, 11 April 2013 9:30:22 AM(UTC)
Metal Kiwi

Man

Chris.

not really wanting to spend that much on one. can get one out of australia on ebay brandnew for $850 au which is $1045 nzd so throw on an extra $100 for costs and would be less than $1200 nzd to my door, things are to dare in nz cheaper to buy new offshore, wanting a secondhand one, or ill buy from australia :( its sad we cant compare to australian prices i would much rather give my money to nz buisness but at $400 plus difference i cant do it.

In defense of your hard working local distributer :-)
I think you have possibly not compared quite the same product offers.
When I do, I get a NZ$ variance of within 20 bucks. Depends a bit on the actual customs clearance and freight cost you would be charged.

Be assured we have an ongoing policy to be price competitive and this is reviewed with every shipment and there is a new shipment on the way now. :-)

HH
Chris
DetectNZ
www.detectnz.co.nz

Edited by user Thursday, 11 April 2013 12:43:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

goldstalker  
Posted : Thursday, 11 April 2013 1:32:24 PM(UTC)
goldstalker

Chris.

When I do, I get a NZ$ variance of within 20 bucks. Depends a bit on the actual customs clearance and freight cost you would be charged.

Be assured we have an ongoing policy to be price competitive and this is reviewed with every shipment and there is a new shipment on the way now. :-)

HH
Chris
DetectNZ
www.detectnz.co.nz

hi im not trying to make you look bad but the difference in price is not $20 its is hundreds for a x terra 705 on ebay from australia, they are $850 aus which = $1045 free shipping. now lets say your really unlucky and get to pay customs thats a total cost of $1200 to your door. detectnz wants $1654 so thats a saving of $454 for shopping overseas. now im not sure which products your looking at but i have just broke it down for you so you can see im correct. if you can match the $1200 for the x terra 705 that would make you price competitive. and i would buy from you today :) thanks jason
Metal Kiwi  
Posted : Thursday, 11 April 2013 2:06:42 PM(UTC)
Metal Kiwi

Man

Chris.

HH
Chris
DetectNZ
www.detectnz.co.nz

hi im not trying to make you look bad but the difference in price is not $20 its is hundreds for a x terra 705 on ebay from australia, they are $850 aus which = $1045 free shipping. now lets say your really unlucky and get to pay customs thats a total cost of $1200 to your door. detectnz wants $1654 so thats a saving of $454 for shopping overseas. now im not sure which products your looking at but i have just broke it down for you so you can see im correct. if you can match the $1200 for the x terra 705 that would make you price competitive. and i would buy from you today :) thanks jason

OK Jason I understand your analysis but we are a little bit at cross purposes here maybe.
Our last price for a X-Terra 705 was NZ$1276.50 . We are out of stock till next weeks shipment when as I mentioned the price will be reviewed as is our policy.

You have been comparing the Aussie price for an X-Terra 705 (1 coil)with our price for the X-Terra Gold Pack NZ version which has the extra waterproof coil (2 coils).

Also I am fairly sure the E Bay freight free is only within Aus on that item and it is most likely that you will have to pay Customs and G.ST.

Hope this explains it better.

Chris.

goldstalker  
Posted : Thursday, 11 April 2013 7:47:46 PM(UTC)
goldstalker

Chris.

HH
Chris
DetectNZ
www.detectnz.co.nz

OK Jason I understand your analysis but we are a little bit at cross purposes here maybe.
Our last price for a X-Terra 705 was NZ$1276.50 . We are out of stock till next weeks shipment when as I mentioned the price will be reviewed as is our policy.

You have been comparing the Aussie price for an X-Terra 705 (1 coil)with our price for the X-Terra Gold Pack NZ version which has the extra waterproof coil (2 coils).

Also I am fairly sure the E Bay freight free is only within Aus on that item and it is most likely that you will have to pay Customs and G.ST.

Hope this explains it better.

Chris.

hi again the extra coil gold pack is $100 more at $980 au so still $300 cheaper, im not trying to be a dousch lol im just trying to get the best price on a product i can and at the moment getting one from australia would be a far cheaper option. even after tax, customs, and postage. if you can come up with a lower price more closer to the cost of getting one in from australia i would take one ASAP and im sure others would flock to buy them. but unless they come down to around the $1300 with (2 coils) in new zealand ill sadly buy offshore :( let me know what you can do one for when they land next week :)

Edited by user Thursday, 11 April 2013 7:50:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified