New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

rgmcbrid  
Posted : Wednesday, 18 May 2011 6:00:34 AM(UTC)
rgmcbrid

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 180 time(s) in 140 post(s)
I bought some Fisher Gold Bugs wholesale a few months ago and have been selling them. I am going to be placing another order with Fisher in a week or so. If anyone wants any Fisher or Teknetics detectors, coils, accessories etc. let me know and I can include them on the order. It is much cheaper than ordering them one at a time. If you are interested in what something will cost contact me and I can give you a quote. To give you an idea I have been selling the new Gold Bugs for $800 delivered.

-Robert
Juggie  
Posted : Wednesday, 18 May 2011 6:41:21 AM(UTC)
Juggie

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I would've been interested this time around, but my car just racked up a $1000 repair bill, so I'll have to pass.

Definitely keep in contact with me in the future ... I should hopefully be getting a work bonus around Sept.
petetsw  
Posted : Wednesday, 18 May 2011 7:20:59 AM(UTC)
petetsw

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
hej robert when the time is right i will get one. what coil size does it come with? and is it the gold bug or the gold bug pro?
cheers pete
rgmcbrid  
Posted : Wednesday, 18 May 2011 8:13:06 AM(UTC)
rgmcbrid

Man

Was thanked: 180 time(s) in 140 post(s)
Pete, what I have is the regular Gold Bug with 5" coils. I have an additional 11" coil that costs $250. I talked to one of the tech guys at Fisher about the difference between the Gold Bug and the Gold Bug Pro and he said there is a bit of a difference but in his opinion not enough to justify the extra money. So I got a regular one and had a friend in Southland test it against his Gold Bug 2. It seemed to be just as good in most ways if not better so that is how I ended up ordering the Gold Bugs. For reference the delivered cost of a Gold Bug Pro would be $990.

Edited by user Wednesday, 18 May 2011 8:17:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

petetsw  
Posted : Wednesday, 18 May 2011 9:32:46 AM(UTC)
petetsw

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
thats good to know i will keep that in mind, thats what thinking to not to much difference the 2 and i do want the little coil