New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

2 Pages<12
oldrimu  
Posted : Thursday, 11 December 2014 8:22:25 PM(UTC)
oldrimu

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Unfortunately my employment circumstances have changed over the past few months. It now looks unlikely that a visit to preservation inlet is on for me at this stage. It is unfortunate because it would have been a great adventure to be part of. My circumstances may change but time is running short for this year. However, I am just one person and there is no reason why I have to be there. If there are enough other people who are interested enough to do it it could be still on - even if I'm not there.
From my point of view I am still very keen on the idea. If it doesn't work out for me this year I am hopeful it might work out the following year. I certainly haven't given up on the idea. Sorry to raise the hopes of those interested, it just isn't on for me at the moment.
regards and have a great Christmas.
jackfrost  
Posted : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 3:14:44 PM(UTC)
jackfrost

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

I'm very keen on this trip, and would organise it myself if I knew a guy with a boat willing to take us there and (fingers crossed) pick us up again. But as I have no connections or local knowhow for the deep south, I'm sitting up here in northland itching my feet.
If someone does have a contact they would be so generous as to share I would be very grateful to them!
cheers,
Jonas
2 Pages<12