New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

sycotoad  
Posted : Thursday, 12 February 2015 3:18:16 PM(UTC)
sycotoad

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 97 post(s)
Anyone in Southland interested in Racer Pro Pack - I have no problems arranging a met up for you to take it for a spin - Just flick me a PM ......

http://www.earthscan.co.nz/

Closer look here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfdyqc3TZcE

Edited by user Saturday, 25 April 2015 10:34:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Makro - Nokta - deteknix - GoldFinder
Guardian  
Posted : Thursday, 12 February 2015 10:15:45 PM(UTC)
Guardian

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 222 time(s) in 185 post(s)
You certainly are keeping my stock low at the moment ST.

Thanks for the support & I hope you enjoy the Racer it's Kick @ss
sycotoad  
Posted : Monday, 16 February 2015 3:21:12 PM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

I have been following Makro for a while now - Cant wait to try out that FREE Pointer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrXlkQiDbYM

Also if you don't know much about Makro and their fantastic quality products then the following links provide some insight to the machines produced by both Nokta and Makro who have now bonded together to make an even bigger impact in the metal detecting fraternity -

Gold Detector Comparisons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvF78MPB1nQ

Coin & Relic Detector Comparisons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnTVIaL5oec

Edited by user Saturday, 25 April 2015 10:35:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

andy  
Posted : Monday, 16 February 2015 9:12:53 PM(UTC)
andy

Australia

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 72 post(s)
damn thats a tough pin-pointer! how much are they?
ATpro
ACE250
GC1010
teknetics Eurotek Pro
sycotoad  
Posted : Tuesday, 17 February 2015 9:01:09 AM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

Only $195 - earthSCAN

from memory still cheaper than the faulty Garrett Pro Pointers and you end up getting one tough Pointer with more features, loaded with many extra's for way less money than the competition -

Also free if you purchase a Makro Racer Pro package, which also IMO represents great value for money

Hope this helps Andy

Keith

Edited by user Thursday, 12 March 2015 12:10:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

andy  
Posted : Wednesday, 18 February 2015 2:26:40 PM(UTC)
andy

Australia

good price ay! i might have to look at getting 1 soon! cheers.
ATpro
ACE250
GC1010
teknetics Eurotek Pro
andy  
Posted : Wednesday, 18 February 2015 2:28:40 PM(UTC)
andy

Australia

i took the ETP i got from you out for a swing a couple days ago what a great detector! i didnt expect it to be as good as it is! great value machine in my oppinion! very under rated!
ATpro
ACE250
GC1010
teknetics Eurotek Pro
sycotoad  
Posted : Wednesday, 18 February 2015 4:03:36 PM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

Originally Posted by: andy Go to Quoted Post
i took the ETP i got from you out for a swing a couple days ago what a great detector! i didnt expect it to be as good as it is! great value machine in my oppinion! very under rated!

Your absolutely right there Andy - Its certainly a very good metal detector capable of keeping up with units 3/4 times the price - Fantastic in iron and it goes deep - The only reason I sold it on was to get a Makro Racer which after early indications looks like its going to be able to mix it with the much more fancied brands -

I hope you get to enjoy it even more as you learn its language - Thanks for your support Andy - appreciated ;)

sycotoad  
Posted : Saturday, 28 February 2015 10:00:03 AM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

Makro Racer pro Pack arrived a couple of days ago, together with the Makro Waterproof Pointer -

After an initial unboxing and having a couple of hunts under my belt all I can say, is that the Racer will bring your old hunted out areas back to life again - Simply amazing equipment from Makro -

If you are looking at ordering/purchasing any Makro equipment, at this stage you can pre-order from Gregg at Detect Direct or simply flick me a PM/email and we will get you up and running with the big guns, at a competitive price -

Again I am more than happy to come to you for a demonstration/test/hunt so you can see for yourself, if you are based down south otherwise I can send information through to you via post/emails -

Thank you

Keith

Edited by user Saturday, 28 February 2015 10:01:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sycotoad  
Posted : Thursday, 12 March 2015 12:12:11 AM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

it seems to work well at the beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJJYmnhXqM

Edited by user Thursday, 12 March 2015 1:39:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sycotoad  
Posted : Saturday, 14 March 2015 4:15:25 PM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

I will not be posting my initial reviews and findings of the Racer here -

Perhaps NZd's other Makro Dealer could offer prospective purchasers his opinion on the Racer - After all it would be great to get someone who is completely new to Makro to give an honest view/opinion on their products -

I know how good they are that is why I became NZd's dealer for Makro -

A point to remember and a MAIN point it is - Makro stated that the Racer is a mid to top range unit and its their very first VDI detector designed for the metal detecting hobbyist, YET it can and will keep up with those legendary F75's -

Now don't get me wrong, I am not here to cuss other brands as I do not operate like that - All the different brands I have tested over the years ALL have a little something the others don't and for that no brand is better than the other, simply its down to the individual on how well they know their machine -

I wanted a F75 because a hero of mine helped design it Dave J from First Texas - If you don't know of him he is a legend in metal detector design/engineering - I respect virtually all other brands and what they have given to the treasure hunting industry and will continue to do so long after we end up in a hole but I got to say I could not be any prouder to represent Makro Metal Detectors here in NZ as I am 100% committed to providing fellow hunters sound advice, quality products at an affordable price -

As you can imagine with two dealers here in NZ they will be a fair bit of negotiating on the price, however if you want a bargain from a guy who knows nothing about the product and does NOT mind demeaning the product through selling at mates rates then I suggest you pop over to him and he will be happy to take your money -

On the other hand if you want a Racer at a fair market price and have the support you deserve ongoing then come and see me - I will NOT undersell the Racer because its does NOT deserve to be - Its is a giant killer and it comes with way more features/extra's than its competition and it also comes with the worlds first waterproof Makro Pointer, which is miles ahead of any other pointer on the market - Its tough, easy to use, well thought out and FREE with the Racer Pro Pack - Check it out for yourself, its a bargain .............

If any of you need more convincing of the quality of Makros product range flick me an email and I will pass on any relevant information you may need - Many thanks to the members who have shown support to me through this time - I really appreciate it and you will be rewarded at a later date as I don't forget kind gestures no matter how insignificant you might think your support may have been -

Finally I did not start earthSCAN to belittle other brands or members for that matter - I started it as I can see a need for people like us to to help save history, locate lost items and return to owners if possible and to clean the environment from dangerous metallic objects strewn across our sports fields, beaches, foreshores etc -

Being a representative for Makro is just the cherry on the top -

Thank you

Edited by user Saturday, 14 March 2015 4:20:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified