New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

The Hatter  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 12:28:52 AM(UTC)
The Hatter

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

Was thanked: 320 time(s) in 125 post(s)
Well Mr or Mrs Goldnuggets4u

You have a wee surprise coming your way. I have a mate who is a wizz on computers. After I supplied him with all the information. He put his very good skills into practice. He had very little trouble into getting into your Bank Details, my my my you have been doing quite a bit of scamming. And that's very very naughty and dishonest of you indeed. He doubted your address as given to the bank was genuine. So did a bit more searching, and managed to crack your phone number, cellphone number and your ISP. Thats Internet Service Provider. And he even managed to get your credit card details. Oh you do lead a very dubious life indeed. But most off all he found out your real address.

The ole story is, whenever on a computer you leave a trail, that is traceable. It just takes a real good hacker to break in. Kinda like how you broke in here and scammed my fellow paydirt members.

And my mate is a very very good hacker indeed. He kinda lives close to Waihopai, you know where the big satellite dishes are. Up there in Blenheim, up the Waihopai Valley.

Anyway I am digressing a bit. Now like a good person, (Which you arent) I suggest you pay all the money back you scammed from my fellow paydirters. Close to a thousand dollars, and I won't mention your little misdemeanors on Trade Me. That is also under investigation.

I have contacted a Debt Collection Agency, registered, but old friends of mine. They drive big noisy motor cycles, called Harley Davidson's. They look tough and are tough. But abide by the rules of registered Debt Collectors. Its just that when they arrive, they tend to travel in groups. But really they are quite meek and mild. As long as you give them the money you scammed, they will be happy chappies and leave. So either put the money back in the bank accounts of those you scammed. Or just lie in bed and listen for the sound of approaching Harleys.

Pretty simple choice I believe.

Cheers Trev

The Hatter  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 12:57:10 AM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Good God goldnuggets4u

He has just cracked your Passport Number. And now I know your everything. Oh my man is good. Far better than you

Cheers Trev.

PS I know you are looking. That"s the nature of you lot. Its not only the scam that thrills you. And financial gain. But the thrill you get from it.
And you derive pleasure from your victims suffering.
oroplata  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 2:00:46 AM(UTC)
oroplata

Groups: Registered, Moderators

Was thanked: 211 time(s) in 152 post(s)

Popcorn anyone? :)
overdog  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 11:01:56 AM(UTC)
overdog

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 68 post(s)
Trev for prime minister!
c4bb0ose  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 7:16:20 PM(UTC)
c4bb0ose

Man

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Would it be worth scanning the IPs of people selling items on here so they can actually prove they live in the general area? Or have it approved by mods?
Mudwiggle  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 8:06:19 PM(UTC)
Mudwiggle

Groups: Registered, Moderators
New Zealand

Was thanked: 683 time(s) in 317 post(s)
Wouldn't work - only takes you to the ISP, in my case Auckland, 300km away.
The Hatter  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 8:25:48 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Hi All

Buggar being the Prime Minister. Chief of the Scambusters will do me. Unpaid of course. My deputies. Mudwiggle, Darren, olderog, and Nuggie.

It all really boils down to two quotes.

If its to good to be true. Then it isn't true.

Beware the Carrot Dangler.

A few got sucked in. And why they haven't surfaced on here. Is they feel foolish. And that is understandable. And I feel for them.

At least we saved another two buyers from the 12 mile bullshit expedition.

And more than likely scumbag would have decided to move up to a GPZ7000 and knock off the Garrett ATX Extreme, at a ridiculous low price.

As I said earlier. Beware of new members who only come on here to sell stuff. Sniff your puta screen and you will smell scam scam scam.

Cheers Trev
tasmangold  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 8:27:49 PM(UTC)
tasmangold

New Zealand

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
and in any case thay can just use a proxy server if thay were any good at what thay do . rule just be carefull who you buy from :)
overdog  
Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2015 9:48:39 PM(UTC)
overdog

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 68 post(s)
It was a pleasure working with you Trev... Now who shall we get to play you on CSI Westport?
andy  
Posted : Wednesday, 15 April 2015 7:54:12 PM(UTC)
andy

Australia

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 72 post(s)
name and shame the fucker so someone can go a flog him! thievin prick!
ATpro
ACE250
GC1010
teknetics Eurotek Pro
The Hatter  
Posted : Wednesday, 15 April 2015 8:25:11 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Hi All

Here's how it works. It takes one member from here that was scammed to lay a complaint with the Police. And at the time inform the Police there were a few others scammed. Give the Police the website info. And they can see how the scam went down. Stolen photo's etc.

Trouble is the Police are understaffed and overworked at the moment. But I see that they do from time to time prosecute a few Trademe Scammers.

So its a matter of keeping the pressure on the boys in blue.

A good copper will apply for a search warrent on scumbags bank account. Through that obtain his/hers full name, and address as given to the bank. And copy's of all transactions on the account. If the cop is a good investigative fellow he will be able to further follow all the deposits. Which are no doubt scam deposits, obtain the details of the depositor, contact them and elicit a further complaint.

If the address doesn't pan out, then a search of IRD and WINZ may be warranted. Once again a search warrant is required. But there is ample evidence here to obtain a warrent for any bank or goverment organisation or any other place.

That is how this scumbag will be bought to justice. I highly suspect he/she is in fact our Coromandel Gold Scammer. I have put up the name and bank account. He/she uses. This time they came in under another user name, I suspect. But same ploy. Talk the talk.

Obviously they read enough about gold to try and talk our lingo and what drives us. So we are soft targets to him/her.

Can any of you guys who were scammed in the " Great Coromandel Ore Rip Off" check your pms and see if you had the same bank account provided. But of course scammers can also move from bank to bank. Thats how they operate, always trying to keep one step ahead from being tracked down or caught.

I didn't spend 33 years in the Police catching flies you know lol

Cheers Trev

The Hatter  
Posted : Wednesday, 15 April 2015 9:43:02 PM(UTC)
The Hatter

New Zealand

Hi All

I might add. When I saw Scumbag was located in Greymouth, well I am in Westport, Greys only one hour 20 minutes away from me.
So I wanted to do a pickup. Thats how you catch scammers out. And even when he/she suddenly was in Queenstown. Not a problem. My next pm was gunna be, I have a mate in Queenstown, give me your address and he will be around with the cash to pick up the gold.

But the Deputies were onto it, and using a puta program, of which I have no idea about, hell Im 66 years old, and not that puta smart. It seems they can copy the pic, then send it around the net and get not only comparisons, but the actual pic that was used for the scam.

I recall that was did with the now famed Coromandel Rich gold bearing ore.

With a team like that I reckon scammers are dead on here. Well until they find another way.

Cheers Trev

PS To those that pm ed me. Thanks. As time allows I shall get back to you