New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

kizman101  
Posted : Friday, 9 October 2015 2:21:58 PM(UTC)
kizman101

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

Gold operations in Ghana are in two sector. The large scale sector; and the small-scale sector. Generally, any mining operation with concession up to 25 acres is considered a small-scale mine and that is where the opportunities are. Currently lives in Auckland, New Zealand but originally from Ghana. I have got a partners in Ghana and we are into alluvial Gold and granite mining business. We are currently looking for business partners from overseas to expand the business as we currently acquired a huge acres of land but we have limited capacity/resources for exploration and mining.

The current gold and quarry sites are in Tarkwa in Tarkwa-Nsuaem District in Western Region, Sikakrom (literally means "gold/money town") and Nsawam respectfully which are in the Akuapim South District of the Eastern Region of Ghana. Ghana is the second largest producer of gold in Africa, after South Africa. Small scale mining is a profitable business is Ghana and we are looking for investors to expand the business in order to meet the growing demand in the market. The investment will go into acquiring new machinery & equipment and human resource for the business.

For more details, please contact me by email: [email protected]
kizman101 attached the following image(s):
Sikakrom mining 5.jpg
Sikakrom mining 4.jpg
Sikakrom mining 3.jpg
GoldPandemic  
Posted : Saturday, 10 October 2015 9:28:52 AM(UTC)
GoldPandemic

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 102 post(s)
I reckon Guyana, Surinam, French Guyana are safer places to go.
Treasure/coins: $1
Other artifacts: 1888 button
Lead: 914g
Copper: 46
Golddigger7  
Posted : Monday, 12 October 2015 8:28:03 AM(UTC)
Golddigger7

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man
Egypt

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 35 post(s)
mmmm...so ur in small scale where the opportunities lie, but gained a HUGE acreage, which puts u where? In the large scale a I presume...so are there opportunities in the large scale then, cos u stated the opportunities lie with the small scale. Repeating my earlier emails with your previous post, how much does it cost to do actual business in Ghana, with all the hidden costs such as bribes and paying for security. At the end of the day, you should have a well thought out business proposal that we can all look at and assess.

After a success with the business proposal, you are still going to need to fly any prospective business partner in to take a good look at the proposal and the actual operation. I wouldn't put one cent into something in a high risk area until, all the facts are made clear, so come on put something more up than what you have.

For a start your photos show the workers picking over the gold tables pulling out all the good nuggets I presume, hence you are already showing 'Leakage' of the gold take, who is going to invest in an operation that looks so shambolic.

GD7

Edited by user Monday, 12 October 2015 8:30:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

nafcd  
Posted : Monday, 12 October 2015 12:19:13 PM(UTC)
nafcd

New Zealand

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 34 post(s)
and a large number of workers with most doing nothing. better selection of photos would help. if you are going to con people don't go in to it half hearted.