New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

9 Pages«<789
creamer  
Posted : Monday, 21 November 2011 9:17:32 AM(UTC)
creamer

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 525 time(s) in 391 post(s)
#38 trip. The bulldozed site 9. Finally made it back here after a few weeks. Took Chrisyboys advice and buzzed under the trees and i found a NZ half penny. Was happy then as id found nothing the first half hour. Then i buzzed over again where the front door and steps were leading into the old church and struck another half penny and a 5 cent piece and a key. Extra happy now until my foldable shovel dug its last ever hole and broke in two. Dug alot of stuff in 5 months with that shovel. To be honest it was insoficient for the job and i look forward to a new diggin tool. Must be tonnes of stuff still here at this site in amongst the truckloads of scrap metal underground. Pulling a coin/relic out of this mess is truely an art in itself...lol. Two NZ half pennys, a 5 cent piece and a key.

Two half pennys, a 5 cent piece and a key
UserPostedImage
Finding a half penny
UserPostedImage

Shane

Edited by user Monday, 21 November 2011 9:21:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Garrett Ace 350
Xpointer

www.nzfossickers.co.nz
nzpoohbear40  
Posted : Monday, 21 November 2011 11:25:07 PM(UTC)
nzpoohbear40

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 384 time(s) in 329 post(s)
what sort of digging tool you getting shane?..robert sells leache knifes that are very strudy and i cant see you breaking one anytime soon...
Chris - Fisher Dealer http://www.puiakisupply.co.nz/
creamer  
Posted : Wednesday, 23 November 2011 7:43:22 AM(UTC)
creamer

Medals: Donation: Made a donation helping cover the running costs of the site - thank you :)

Man

Originally Posted by: nzpoohbear40 Go to Quoted Post
what sort of digging tool you getting shane?..robert sells leache knifes that are very strudy and i cant see you breaking one anytime soon...

Not totally sure there Ronald..oops i mean Poohbear...Definately need a small shovel for the beachs and possibly one of those tools for the dirt. So dry up here now and the dirt has gone hard to dig. Im goin to have to raise funds for these as times are very tight (almost nill existent...) here at the moment. Using the garden scoop at present.

Shane
Garrett Ace 350
Xpointer

www.nzfossickers.co.nz
nzpoohbear40  
Posted : Wednesday, 23 November 2011 8:09:46 PM(UTC)
nzpoohbear40

Man
New Zealand

i know what you mean..i have been out of work for over 18 months..a beach scoop is better for the beaches as all you do is scoop up the sand once you find a target and then shake the sand out as they have plenty of holes in there design...hope things pick up for you...those leiche knifes go threw just about anything
and are a good investment..
Chris
creamer  
Posted : Thursday, 24 November 2011 5:14:02 PM(UTC)
creamer

Man

GOLD. In all its glory. personaly i prefer silver, dont know why just do. Ive found Gold in its raw form and in its refined form, either way GOLD is GOLD. Very popular to say the least. I often wonder where the 100 odd views on my page some days are viewed from, all over the world i guess. Freaks me out sometimes. How cool is that tho. Plan ya day to jump on the forum with something. Goin to sleep and dream that the bed is a giant gold pan, but you dont have to worry cos all the GOLD will be lying at the bottom in the morning when you wake up. Lol, that was funny. Crack me up.
Last post here folks on these pages, startin to max out. See you all on the flip side.
Post #4 is useful.
Next post. Shanes Page Too
And vote for Winston.

Creamer

UserPostedImage

GOLD is good.

Edited by user Thursday, 1 December 2011 8:11:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Garrett Ace 350
Xpointer

www.nzfossickers.co.nz
oroplata  
Posted : Thursday, 24 November 2011 9:42:00 PM(UTC)
oroplata

Groups: Registered, Moderators

Was thanked: 211 time(s) in 152 post(s)
Originally Posted by: creamer Go to Quoted Post

And vote for Winston.

Damn straight.

nzpoohbear40  
Posted : Thursday, 24 November 2011 10:07:37 PM(UTC)
nzpoohbear40

Man
New Zealand

so where you going to post from now on shane?...lol
9 Pages«<789