New Zealand Gold Prospecting & Metal Detecting Forums Archive

The forum has moved to community.paydirt.co.nz, see you there!

This forum is now an archive to preserve the knowledge and finds posted here.

4 Pages«<234
chrischch  
Posted : Thursday, 9 October 2014 7:08:36 PM(UTC)
chrischch

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 105 time(s) in 104 post(s)
Oh true, sorry. I didnt notice the dates and assumed it was recent. It's just a shame that you need to even consider a change.
Fisher Goldbug Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Propointer.
shaneE  
Posted : Friday, 30 January 2015 9:24:32 PM(UTC)
shaneE

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Ive hit hagley a couple times round the tree lines never with a spade just my brass pick ,i can see the few ratbags stuffing it up for everyone.i got permission to hit the bandstand at the gardens once the head groundkeeper john real nice guy said he couldnt even tell i was there.the rules a pretty simple leave it as you found it.
shaneE  
Posted : Friday, 30 January 2015 9:26:12 PM(UTC)
shaneE

Man
New Zealand

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Ive hit hagley a couple times round the tree lines never with a spade just my brass pick ,i can see the few ratbags stuffing it up for everyone.i got permission to hit the bandstand at the gardens once the head groundkeeper john real nice guy said he couldnt even tell i was there.the rules a pretty simple leave it as you found it.
sycotoad  
Posted : Saturday, 31 January 2015 10:53:51 AM(UTC)
sycotoad

New Zealand

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 97 post(s)
Yes shaneE it comes down to common sense and one more ingredient - pride

If you are a person who takes pride in their work, no matter what you do you are already too good to become a prospector however you now have the perfect temperament for metal detecting -

I cant wait to run into that boofhead from Deliverance oh I mean Gore - Tell your mates to fill in those bloody holes in the Longwoods because its only a matter of time before they kill someone - with that point in mind guys, be sure to fill in your divots as there will be a shitload of monkeys in a suit (no disrespect Guardian) wanting you executed for causing someone to roll an ankle -
Makro - Nokta - deteknix - GoldFinder
4 Pages«<234